Follow UPS on Twitter
Find out how to get help or news about UPS using Twitter.
Twitter is a service that lets people communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages. People write short updates, often called "tweets" of 140 characters or less. All you need to use Twitter is an Internet connection or a mobile phone.
Official UPS Twitter accounts:
- @UPS – Want to stay connected to global trade, sustainability and logistics news? We’ll keep the tweets lively and informative.
Need help with a delivery or have a question about a product?
- @UPSHelp – Hello Twitter! This is the official UPS customer support account. Staffed Mon.- Fri. from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST and Sat.- Sun. from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
Want to get the latest news about UPS?
- @UPS_News – UPS News Updates.
- @UPS_Europe – Stay up to date with the latest UPS press releases & news stories from the UPS teams in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- @UPS_Asia – Stay up to date with the latest UPS press releases & news stories from the UPS teams in Asia.
- @UPS_Canada – Keep you up-to-date with UPS releases and stories re. trade and logistics from Canada.
- @UPSRacing – Keeping you up to date with everything UPS Racing.
- @TheUPSStore – Hi. Becca and Brandon from The UPS Store. We are spokespeople who use Twitter as another way to communicate with customers
- @UPSjobs – UPS Is Hiring! Learn What Brown Can Do For You.
- @UPSers – Official feed for UPS employees.
- @UPS_London2012 – The official UPS London 2012 Twitter feed.
- @UPSCompass – The latest product news to help you ship smarter and insights on business subjects such as exporting.
- Dan Brutto – President, UPS International. Responsible for UPS's international package, freight forwarding and logistics businesses.
- Alan Gershenhorn – Chief Sales, Marketing and Strategy Officer, UPS.