UPS Global Air Freight Services
UPS Global Air Freight Fast Facts:
- Manages over 1 billion kilos of air freight annually
- World’s ninth largest airline and among the top five international air freight forwarders
- Global reach with over 900 facilities in over 120 countries and territories
- Dedicated North American and European networks
- Automated online scheduling of day-specific air freight deliveries
- Online tracking of freight movements in real time
- One of the world's largest customs brokers, with offices in over 60 countries
- Time critical, charter and last mile delivery services also available 24/7/365
UPS provides one of the most extensive portfolios of air shipping choices in both domestic and international markets, whether a customer needs to ship a package or heavy freight. By combining the capabilities of the world’s ninth largest airline with UPS’s position as a global freight forwarder within a single portfolio, UPS can accommodate an unmatched range of transit time and budget needs. With more than 900 facilities in more than 120 countries and territories worldwide, and operating as an IATA (International Air Transport Association) cargo agent, UPS can serve the freight needs of any customer to or from any airport in the world.
UPS Global Air Freight Capabilities:
UPS offers a convenient and comprehensive portfolio of time-definite, guaranteed and cost-saving options for shipping air freight. Our global portfolio can be accessed conveniently through UPS WorldShip™ or UPS Internet Shipping. Our services include an express freight option with guaranteed door-to-door service. Key offerings include:
UPS provides customers with effective tools to execute their product sourcing and marketing plans, and convert global change into opportunity. UPS achieves high levels of reliability by using the same tried and true operational principles that we are known for in our small package operations and applying it to international air freight. Our private fleet of aircraft and our vast global network of carrier relationships provide customers with the flexibility and global reach to seize opportunities no matter where they might be.
- UPS Express Critical® is a time-critical and specialized handling service offering next-flight-out, charter, hand carry, secure transit and last mile delivery.
- UPS ExpressSM Freight is a guaranteed time-definite, one-to-three day door-to-door service with routine customs clearance to major global metropolitan areas included at no additional charge.
- UPS Air Freight DirectSM is a one-to-three day airport-to-airport service available worldwide. UPS also offers pickup, delivery and customs clearance as optional features.
- UPS Air Freight ConsolidatedSM is a three-to-five day airport-to-airport service for routine shipments. Like UPS Air Freight Direct, this service also offers pickup, delivery and customs clearance as optional features.
North American services:
- UPS Next Day Air® Freight is a guaranteed service that ensures next business day delivery by, 12:00 noon or 5:00pm, depending on destination. This service is ideal for shipments that must arrive earlier in the business day. A non guaranteed alternative is also available.
- UPS 2nd Day Air® Freight is a guaranteed service providing two day delivery by 12:00 noon or 5:00pm. This service is ideal for shipments that do not require overnight service. A non guaranteed alternative is also available.
- UPS 3 Day FreightSM is a guaranteed service providing three-to-four-day delivery to the 48 contiguous states and Canada. A non guaranteed alternative is also available.