UPS to Release 4th Quarter Results on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2015
UPS (NYSE: UPS) will announce its 2014 fourth quarter results on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2015, at approximately 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
UPS Announces Expected 4Q Results
- Service Levels Remain High Through Holiday Season
- Peak Season Operating Costs Higher than Expected
- Reduces FY2014 Adjusted EPS Estimate to $4.75
- Company Reports $670M After-Tax, Non-Cash Pension Charge
- 2015 Pension Expense and Currency Exchange to be Headwind
- UPS Projects 2015 EPS Growth Slightly Below Long-Term Guidance
UPS Expands Three European Contract Logistics Facilities
Customer growth fuels need for additional space
UPS® (NYSE:UPS) today announced three international facility expansions driven by growing demand from retail and high-tech customers. The moves add nearly 220,000 sq. ft. (about 20,000 sqm) to UPS's global supply chain network. The newly expanded facilities are located in Krefeld, Germany; Butzbach (near Frankfurt am Main), Germany; and Venlo, Netherlands.
UPS Worldwide Express Freight Expands
Service guarantees door-to-door delivery in as few as 1-3 days
UPS® (NYSE:UPS) today announced the expansion of its UPS Worldwide Express Freight™ service in 12 new origin and nine new destination countries for urgent, time-sensitive and high-value international heavyweight shipments. UPS now offers the guaranteed service - perfect for product launches, inventory shortages or equipment failure replacement parts - to 50 origin and 51 destination countries and territories.