UPS My Choice is a free service that gives consumers more control over their residential deliveries. UPS My Choice members can receive an email or text message the day before a shipment arrives. If they won’t be home, they can re-route most packages to their workplace, a neighbor’s home or a nearby UPS Access Point™ location. Members can also provide instructions for their UPS driver to leave their deliveries at places such as their home’s back porch or side of the garage. Most delivery alerts include an estimated delivery window, and for a small fee, UPS can also provide a 2-hour confirmed delivery window*. A small fee also applies to certain delivery changes.*
The UPS My Choice service is available in multiple languages in 14 countries and Puerto Rico: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the U.S.
UPS My Choice has two membership levels: UPS My Choice Member and UPS My Choice Premium Member. Members can receive delivery alerts, electronically release packages, and select delivery options (e.g., rerouting a package for delivery) for free. UPS My Choice Premium members pay a $40 annual subscription fee to also receive unlimited free deliveries to another address, unlimited free deliveries on another day, and unlimited free UPS SurePost upgrades. The Premium services are available to Members on a per transaction basis.*
UPS My Choice Capabilities*UPS My Choice is transforming the package delivery experience for residential customers.
- Delivery Alerts: Proactive text or email notifications let the recipient know their package is en-route and when it is expected to arrive.
- Confirmed Delivery Window: Receive a two-hour, guaranteed delivery window for their package arrival.
- Delivery Instructions: Provide detailed instructions for your UPS driver to leave a package (e.g. Front Door, Rear Door, Side Door, Garage, Porch, Deck, Patio, Reception, Management Office, Door Person, Concierge, Superintendent, Shed).
- Reschedule Delivery: Schedule packages to be delivered at a later date.
- Deliver to Another Address: Reroute packages to a different address for delivery (i.e. office, friend, family member or neighbor's home)
- Deliver to a UPS Location: Members can reroute a package for pick up at UPS Access Point™ locations, neighborhood retailers such as convenience stores, dry cleaners, deli’s and The UPS Store®, or the local UPS operating facility.
- Authorize Shipment Release: Authorize your UPS driver to deliver a package without requiring a signature.
*Please visit ups.com/mychoice/features for service features and rates.
We are processing your speaker request.
We have received your request for a UPS speaker. We will be contacting you shortly to cofirm event details and try to work out a successful speaking engagement. Thanks very much for your request.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.