UPS Holiday Message To Customers: “We’re Ready, Let’s Go!”
Introduced UPS My Choice for Business providing greater control, visibility and planning to help SMBs efficiently deliver improved customer service
Special peak planning involving deep collaboration and forecasting with hundreds of customers and new technology to optimize network efficiency.
UPS And CVS Make First Residential Drone Deliveries Of Prescription Medicines
Flights were the first commercial drone deliveries of a medical prescription in the United States under an FAA-approved program
Latest NewsSee all
UPS Delivers Expo 2020 Dubai’s Largest Shipment Ahead Of “World’s Greatest Show”
12.10.19 | AE
- UPS, Expo 2020’s Official Logistics Partner, delivers three iconic carbon-fiber entry portals for expected 25 million visits from 192 countries
- The international freight delivery from UPS constitutes the largest cumulative shipment for Expo 2020 as the portals are 21 x 30 meters
- Deliveries from Europe arrived as one of world’s greatest peacetime logistics operations passes “one year out” milestone ahead of Expo 2020
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announced today the completion of a series of multi-modal deliveries for Expo 2020 Dubai’s iconic entry portals in the run-up to next year’s official opening. UPS, the Official Logistics Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, choreographed multiple shipments from Germany through Belgium’s Port of Antwerp and into Dubai’s major commercial port in Jebel Ali.
UPS Expands Global Footprint Of International Express Services
12.09.19 | US
- Expansion of UPS Worldwide Express® and UPS Express® Plus delivery to over 3,200 new postal codes across 40 countries including five new countries
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight® delivery expands by nearly 8,000 postal codes across 11 countries including four new countries
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced an expansion across 40 countries of its UPS Worldwide Express and UPS Express Plus, part of the UPS international suite of shipping services that guarantees time- and day-definite delivery for urgent shipments. UPS express services are now available to businesses across 140 countries and territories, reaching the top 20 countries by GDP with morning delivery. The latest expansion offers morning or midday service for companies looking to improve time to market, speed inventory replenishment and meet urgent needs for time-sensitive shipments to international growth areas around the world.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 03:30:16 GMT
New look, same great content. Longitudes | UPS We started Longitudes in 2014 with one goal: to share UPS’s best and brightest ideas with the world. We’ve grown tremendously during the past five years — bringing together UPS and external thought leaders in logistics, technology, sustainability and global trade. But with that growth comes […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.