Latest NewsSee all
UPS Announces First Quarter Earnings
04.25.19 | US
Transformation Improves Efficiency and Revenue Quality
- 1Q19 EPS of $1.28; 1Q19 Adjusted^ EPS of $1.39
- Weather Lowered U.S. Profit by about $80M or $0.07 EPS
- U.S. Daily Air Volume Rose Nearly 8%; Growth Across All Products
- U.S. Revenue Yields Up, Led by Ground Products
- Supply Chain and Freight Operating Profit Up Nearly 18%; Adjusted Operating Profit Increased More Than 24%
- International Operating Margin of 15.3%; Adjusted Operating Margin of 17.7%
- Cash from Operations of $2.3B; Free Cash Flow about $760M
- UPS reaffirms adjusted diluted EPS in the range of $7.45 to $7.75
The UPS Foundation Supports Ghana’s Launch Of The World’s Largest Vaccine Drone Delivery Network
04.24.19 | US
With support from The UPS Foundation, Gavi, and other partners, Zipline drones will serve up to 2,000 health facilities and 12 million people in Ghana.
The UPS Foundation, which leads the global citizenship programs for UPS (NYSE: UPS), and Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, have announced support for the expansion of a medical drone network into Ghana. Zipline, a California-based automated logistics company, will use drones to make on-demand, emergency deliveries of 148 high priority products including emergency and routine vaccines, blood products and life-saving medications. The service will operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from four distribution centers—each equipped with 30 drones—and deliver to over 2,000 health facilities serving 12 million people across the country.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
How Blockchain Can Drive Supply Chain Sustainability
Thu, 25 Apr 2019 03:30:54 GMT
Blockchain can accelerate a transition from owning to sharing. Mike Edmonds | Pactera Sustainability is one of the defining issues of our time. Businesses are overhauling the way they source, create and distribute products to build a sustainable future. Sustainability affects everything a business does, including how it works with its suppliers. But too many […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.