Latest NewsSee all
UPS Enhances Driver Safety Training With Virtual Reality
08.15.17 | US
- VR experience to debut at nine U.S. Integrad® facilities this year
- UPS IT team created content that displays on VR headsets
- UPS Integrad technology supports company’s safety culture
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today said it will start training student delivery drivers to spot and identify road hazards using Virtual Reality (VR) headsets that vividly simulate the experience of driving on city streets while teaching a more memorable classroom lesson.
UPS Gives Merchants Greater Control To Manage Returns
08.08.17 | US
- UPS Returns® Manager provides merchants with online management and visibility of returns
- For authorized packages, consumers can create a return shipment from any UPS tracking results page
- Consumers can print return labels at The UPS Store® locations
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today said it will offer UPS Returns® Manager, a free online tool that allows e-commerce merchants to customize return shipments according to their policy.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Automation and Tech Will Change How We Build
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 03:30:03 GMT
The buildings and communities we live and work in could soon serve a very different purpose. Viktor Weber | Future Real Estate Institute Our built environment and its entire value chain are in the wake of a severe transformation. Artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things, robotics and other technologies are not only responsible for […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.