UPS Announces Numerous Products And Innovative Technology Programs To Help SMBs Grow And Compete
Company continues its aggressive roll-out of innovative new services and solutions, squarely focused on the needs of its customers, especially small and medium-sized businesses.
UPS And CVS Make First Residential Drone Deliveries Of Prescription Medicines
Flights were the first commercial drone deliveries of a medical prescription in the United States under an FAA-approved program
Latest NewsSee all
UPS Invests In Arrival, Accelerates Fleet Electrification With Order Of 10,000 Electric Delivery Vehicles
01.29.20 | US
- UPS commits to purchasing 10,000 of Arrival’s vehicles - purpose built for UPS
- Both companies are co-developing electric delivery vehicles for UPS
- Advanced vehicle controls create new functionality
- Equity investment gives UPS early access to Arrival’s vehicles
- Arrival is the first commercial vehicle manufacturer to provide purpose-built electric delivery vehicles to UPS’s specifications and with a production strategy for global scale
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today said its venture capital arm, UPS Ventures, has completed a minority investment in Arrival, which makes electric vehicle (EV) platforms and purpose-built vehicles that offer a highly competitive value proposition when compared with both traditional internal combustion engine vehicles, as well as existing EVs. Along with the investment in Arrival, UPS also announced a commitment to purchase 10,000 electric vehicles to be built for UPS with priority access to purchase additional electric vehicles.
UPS And Waymo Partner To Begin Self-Driving Package Pickup In Arizona
01.29.20 | US
- Waymo’s self-driving vehicles will shuttle packages from The UPS Store locations in Metro Phoenix to UPS facility
- Partnership to develop customer and operational benefits
UPS (NYSE:UPS) and self-driving technology company Waymo today announced a first-of-a-kind partnership to pilot autonomous vehicle package pickup in the Metro Phoenix area. Starting in the coming weeks, Waymo’s Chrysler Pacifica minivans will shuttle packages from The UPS Store locations to a local UPS sorting facility for processing.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 03:30:16 GMT
New look, same great content. Longitudes | UPS We started Longitudes in 2014 with one goal: to share UPS’s best and brightest ideas with the world. We’ve grown tremendously during the past five years — bringing together UPS and external thought leaders in logistics, technology, sustainability and global trade. But with that growth comes […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.