UPS Flight Forward Attains FAA’s First Full Approval For Drone Airline
- Makes first revenue-generating flight beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS)
- UPS’s full “Part 135 Standard*” certification is a first for any company
- UPS to expand company’s drone delivery network serving healthcare and other customer applications
UPS To Add More Than 6,000 Vehicles To Its Natural Gas Fleet
- Multiyear Agreement for Custom-Built, On-Site Natural Gas Fueling Stations and Vehicles throughout U.S
- Builds on More Than a Decade of UPS’s Leadership in Alt Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicles and Fueling Stations
Latest NewsSee all
The UPS Foundation Commemorates Hispanic Heritage Month, Continues Long-Standing Partnerships To Empower The Hispanic Community
10.15.19 | US
- The UPS Foundation Named 2019 Corporate Partner of the Year by Hispanic Scholarship Foundation
The UPS Foundation, which leads the global citizenship programs for UPS (NYSE: UPS), today announced continued support for the Hispanic community with a host of grantmaking programs and efforts focused on financial empowerment and education. Additionally, The UPS Foundation has been selected as the Hispanic Scholarship Fund’s (HSF) 2019 Corporate Partner of the Year for longstanding support. The award was presented on October 3rd at HSF’s Alumni Hall of Fame Gala held in New York City.
UPS To Release Third-Quarter Results On Tuesday, October 22, 2019
10.14.19 | US
UPS (NYSE:UPS) will announce its 2019 third-quarter results on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019, at approximately 7 a.m. Eastern Time.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 03:30:16 GMT
New look, same great content. Longitudes | UPS We started Longitudes in 2014 with one goal: to share UPS’s best and brightest ideas with the world. We’ve grown tremendously during the past five years — bringing together UPS and external thought leaders in logistics, technology, sustainability and global trade. But with that growth comes […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.