UPS To Hire About 100,000 For Holiday Season
- Flexible shifts, full- and part-time positions available at thousands of locations
- Over a third of seasonal hires land permanent jobs at UPS after the holidays
- Tuition reimbursement now available for seasonal positions at many locations
UPS Appoints New Chief Sustainability Officer
- Suzanne Lindsay-Walker brings 20 years of engineering, supply chain and sustainability leadership experience to UPS
- Company publishes 17th annual Sustainability Report
- Continues to advance environmental, workforce and community sustainability goals globally
Latest NewsSee all
The UPS Store Presents The “Tell Your Tale” National Contest For Young Writers
09.17.19 | US
National retailer to publish book of crowdsourced children’s stories in conjunction with 2020 Rose Parade® float
The UPS Store, Inc. is launching “Tell Your Tale,” a nationwide contest of stories written by young authors, in celebration of childhood literacy. A selection of stories will be published in a special book to be distributed at events surrounding the 2020 Rose Parade presented by Honda on Jan. 1, 2020, in Pasadena, California. The UPS Store, which won the parade’s top award last year for its eye-catching float, is participating once again in the iconic New Year’s Day procession.
UPS And HubBox Team Up To Simplify UPS Access Point Location Integration For E-Tailers
09.16.19 | US
- Software solution helps e-tailers give consumers more flexibility and control over package deliveries.
- Consumers will soon have the option to ship directly to more than 38,000 UPS Access Point locations in the U.S. and Europe.
- Streamlines UPS Access Point® location lookup and label printing solutions, increasing convenience for consumers.
As e-commerce continues to surge in popularity, today’s busy online shoppers want deliveries made on their terms – they want packages to arrive securely when and where they want. And if they aren’t going to be home for the delivery, they want a safe alternative.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 03:30:16 GMT
New look, same great content. Longitudes | UPS We started Longitudes in 2014 with one goal: to share UPS’s best and brightest ideas with the world. We’ve grown tremendously during the past five years — bringing together UPS and external thought leaders in logistics, technology, sustainability and global trade. But with that growth comes […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.