UPS Flight Forward Attains FAA’s First Full Approval For Drone Airline
- Makes first revenue-generating flight beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS)
- UPS’s full “Part 135 Standard*” certification is a first for any company
- UPS to expand company’s drone delivery network serving healthcare and other customer applications
UPS To Add More Than 6,000 Vehicles To Its Natural Gas Fleet
- Multiyear Agreement for Custom-Built, On-Site Natural Gas Fueling Stations and Vehicles throughout U.S
- Builds on More Than a Decade of UPS’s Leadership in Alt Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicles and Fueling Stations
Latest NewsSee all
UPS To Release Third-Quarter Results On Tuesday, October 22, 2019
10.14.19 | US
UPS (NYSE:UPS) will announce its 2019 third-quarter results on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019, at approximately 7 a.m. Eastern Time.
UPS Launches On-Demand Self-Storage Service
10.14.19 | US
- Storage on Demand, a UPS innovation, is now available in metro Atlanta
- Quick, easy, mobile-friendly, on-demand storage service provides end-to-end pickup and retrieval in a “valet-like” solution
- The new service offering leverages UPS’s existing logistics infrastructure, including personnel, vehicle assets, technology and storage capacity
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announced today the launch of Storage on Demand, a new UPS innovation that allows customers to request delivery of empty storage bins directly to their home or business using a mobile-friendly website. Customers then fill the bins with their belongings and seal them once packed, then simply schedule a pickup for their items to be driven to a secure, nearby UPS® facility for storage. The “valet storage” concept also enables customers to use the website to retrieve their warehoused items and have them delivered back to their front door with same day service.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 03:30:16 GMT
New look, same great content. Longitudes | UPS We started Longitudes in 2014 with one goal: to share UPS’s best and brightest ideas with the world. We’ve grown tremendously during the past five years — bringing together UPS and external thought leaders in logistics, technology, sustainability and global trade. But with that growth comes […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.