Latest NewsSee all
UPS Announces Innovative New Products And Services To Help Customers Grow And Succeed
07.23.19 | US
Enhancements Support UPS Revenue Quality and Growth Objectives
- Introduces UPS My Choice for Business Service Platform, Providing SMBs Unprecedented Inbound and Outbound Shipping Control and Visibility
- Makes Significant Investment in Reduced Transit Times Between Major Cities and Enhances Delivery Capabilities, Including Extended Hours® Pickup for Next-Day Ground Delivery and Seven-Day Pick-up and Delivery Services
- Increases UPS Access Point Network by 12,000 New Locations in CVS, The Michaels Company, Inc., and Advance Auto Parts to number 21,000 in the U.S. and 40,000 Globally
- Launches New Worldwide Economy Product to Meet Growing Demand for Lower-priced International Deferred Shipping Options
- Establishes New Subsidiary, UPS Flight Forward, and Application to FAA for Full Drone Delivery Certification to Expand U.S. Delivery Solutions
UPS Launches Package Pick-Up And Returns In Thousands Of CVS Pharmacy Locations Nationwide
07.23.19 | US
- Affiliation extends convenience for CVS Pharmacy customers with vast array of package pick-up and delivery options.
- Plans are to add the service to more than 6,000 CVS Pharmacy locations.
- Expansion increases UPS Access Point®locations to more than 15,000 in the U.S.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) today announced the addition of UPS Access Point locations in standalone CVS Pharmacy locations nationwide, allowing consumers to pick up and return packages.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 03:30:16 GMT
New look, same great content. Longitudes | UPS We started Longitudes in 2014 with one goal: to share UPS’s best and brightest ideas with the world. We’ve grown tremendously during the past five years — bringing together UPS and external thought leaders in logistics, technology, sustainability and global trade. But with that growth comes […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.