Latest NewsSee all
UPS To Acquire Coyote Logistics
07.31.15 | US
UPS to acquire technology-driven, non-asset based truckload freight brokerage, adding to portfolio with complementary revenue and operational synergies
- UPS announces agreement to acquire Coyote Logistics for $1.8 billion
- Expands portfolio, adding large scale non-asset based full-truckload (FTL) and transportation management services
- Provides growth opportunities for UPS from high growth truck freight market expansion, Coyote organic growth, customer cross-selling
- Synergies for UPS backhaul utilization and purchased transportation
- Leadership continuity: CEO Jeff Silver, an industry veteran, will continue to lead Coyote, as a UPS subsidiary
- Coyote employees, expertise, systems and culture to be supported
- Accretive to earnings in 2016
UPS Applauds Passage Of Legislative Language To Tax All Fuels Equally
07.30.15 | US
Provision in short-term highway bill extension will end disparity in the way some alternative fuels are taxed
UPS® (NYSE:UPS), a leading global logistics provider, applauds the U.S. Congress for passing legislative language in today’s short-term highway extension equalizing the federal excise tax for liquefied natural gas (LNG) and propane with their counterparts, diesel and gasoline. This federal tax disparity for LNG and propane is perhaps the greatest disincentive to converting large commercial trucking fleets to run on alternative fuels.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Pursuing Both Purpose and Profit
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 03:30:37 GMT
30 states and the District of Columbia have passed legislation legally recognizing "triple bottom line" businesses. Anne Kim | Republic 3.0 Among the many dozens of delivery vehicles that hit the streets of Portland, Oregon, every morning, B-Line’s colorful “cargo trikes” stand out. Looking something like pedicabs on steroids, the company’s electrically boosted but human-powered […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.