Latest NewsSee all
UPS Access Point Network Expands to 100 Cities
07.28.15 | US
- Local Access to UPS in Major Metropolitan Areas
- Convenient and Secure Delivery Alternative for Online Shoppers
- UPS Research: Consumers Prefer Alternate Delivery Locations
- UPS My Choice Members Can Reroute Packages to Alternate Locations for Free*
- 8,000 locations in the U.S.; 22,000 Worldwide by December 2015
UPS Delivers 12% EPS Growth
07.28.15 | US
- All Segments Improve Profitability and Expand Margins
- International Operating Profit Jumps 17%
- Export Shipments up 5.5% with Strong Intra-Europe Growth
- Supply Chain and Freight Operating Profit Climbs 18%
- Revenue Growth Dampened by Changes in Currency and Fuel Prices
- 2015 EPS Growth at Higher End of 6%-to-12% Guidance Range
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Keeping Your Healthcare Supply Chain Healthy
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 03:30:50 GMT
Identify and slash costs in your business. Part two of a series. J. Paul Dittmann, Ph.D. | University of Tennessee This article is part two of a series. Click here to read part one. If you have read part one of this two-part white paper on cost reduction in the healthcare supply chain, you already know that […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.