News & Assets
Looking for press releases, images, case studies and more? You're in the right place.
Press ReleasesSee all
UPS Mobilizes Against Coronavirus In Collaboration With Global Customers And U.S. Agencies
03.30.20 | US
- Working with global companies to transport testing kits, personal protection equipment (PPE) and medical devices needed in support of public safety and to speed diagnosis and therapy for COVID-19
- Supporting FEMA, Project Airbridge, and other government agencies with supply chain and shipping services for respirators, test kits, and PPE across the U.S.
- Helping U.S. state health agencies secure needed supplies and set up testing sites at state-designated locations
- UPS is also working with Henry Schein, McKesson, and other valued customers to facilitate movement of PPE and other needed materials from suppliers to testing centers and distributors all over the US
- Assisting DuPont, and numerous other companies such as Uline, Grainger and Taylor Corporation, with the logistics and transportation of supplies for drive-through test centers
- Distributing critical, life-saving medications to physician offices, health systems and veterinary clinics in support of AmerisourceBergen
- Moving new FDA approved rapid-response test kits to test sites across the country to help flatten the curve of the virus’s impact
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced an unprecedented increase in efforts in coordination with the President’s Coronavirus Taskforce, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and State health agencies. UPS Healthcare and UPS operations all over the world are working with many companies and agencies across the public and private sectors.
The UPS Foundation Supports Its Global Network Of Humanitarian Partners And Local Community Organizations To Combat The Impacts Of The Novel Coronavirus Around The World
03.18.20 | US
- Support surpasses $6 million in grants, logistics and transportation, and collaboration with more than a dozen relief agencies deploying novel Coronavirus initiatives.
- Relief spans local, national and global efforts bringing urgent medical supplies, food and housing support, and financial assistance to aid recovery efforts.
The UPS Foundation, which leads the global citizenship programs for UPS (NYSE: UPS), announced it has expanded its response to the novel Coronavirus, including new grant allocations, surpassing $6 million to United Nations agencies, humanitarian relief partners and community-based non-profit and international non-government organizations.
03.27.20 UPS Driver Cleaning b-roll
Case StudiesSee all
04.23.18 | US
03.05.19 | US
Technology and Tenacity: The Right Time for Transformational ChangeRead more
In his keynote at the Green Truck Summit of the 2019 Work Truck Show, Carlton Rose, president, UPS Global Fleet Maintenance and Engineering, suggests that fleet vehicle electrification could change the world--if the industry commits collaboratively to transformational change.
03.28.18 | US
New Realities, New RulesRead more
Speaking to the Birmingham Rotary, UPS Chief Executive Officer David Abney discussed the need for new rules to deal with new realities created by technology and emerging markets.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.