News & Assets
Looking for press releases, images, case studies and more? You're in the right place.
Press ReleasesSee all
UPS Reports Strong 2Q Results
07.29.16 | US
- Positive Momentum Continues with 2Q EPS up 6%
- International Achieves 2Q Record as Operating Profit Climbs 11%
- U.S. Domestic and International Operating Margins Expand
- Higher International Exports Driven by Express Products
- Revenue Growth Tempered by Changes in Fuel and Currency
- Affirms Full-Year 2016 EPS Guidance of $5.70 to $5.90
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced second-quarter 2016 diluted earnings per share of $1.43, a 6% increase over the same period last year. International operating profit increased 11% to $613 million, representing the sixth consecutive quarter of double-digit growth.
UPS Worldwide Express Package Service Helps Businesses Deliver Urgent Shipments
07.18.16 | US
- Service now available in 117 countries and territories
- New countries include: Myanmar, Albania and Dominican Republic
- Guaranteed delivery on the next business day by 10:30 a.m., noon, or 2 p.m., depending on the destination
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced the expansion of its UPS Worldwide Express™ package service to reach 117 countries and territories, providing an earlier delivery option for customers to more locations. UPS delivers more packages internationally than any other carrier.
06.30.16 UPS Access Point Locker 7
06.30.16 UPS Access Point Locker 6
05.19.16 | US
Rules and RealityRead more
Speaking to the Boston College Chief Executives Club in Boston, UPS Chief Executive Officer David Abney told business and civic leaders that UPS sees the world from a distinctive perspective. “We’re in the warehouses. We’re on the ships. We’re on the highways. We’re in the air. We’re in our customers’ supply chain meetings. From that vantage point, we see this new age of connectivity having three major impacts: The rise of emerging nations, the revolution in electronic commerce and the impact of technological innovation.”
05.18.16 | US
Minutes MatterRead more
“The world is well along with what history will show as a great rewiring. It is massively and permanently changing global interconnections that have structured the world as we know it,” Mark Wallace, UPS senior vice president of global engineering and sustainability, told business and political leaders at the Global Supply Chain Summit in Washington, DC. “But is trade policy up to the task of steering and leveraging the power of a re-wired world? And two, do we have a sense of urgency to make sure that it is?”
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.