News & Assets
Looking for press releases, images, case studies and more? You're in the right place.
Press ReleasesSee all
UPS To Acquire Coyote Logistics
07.31.15 | US
UPS to acquire technology-driven, non-asset based truckload freight brokerage, adding to portfolio with complementary revenue and operational synergies
- UPS announces agreement to acquire Coyote Logistics for $1.8 billion
- Expands portfolio, adding large scale non-asset based full-truckload (FTL) and transportation management services
- Provides growth opportunities for UPS from high growth truck freight market expansion, Coyote organic growth, customer cross-selling
- Synergies for UPS backhaul utilization and purchased transportation
- Leadership continuity: CEO Jeff Silver, an industry veteran, will continue to lead Coyote, as a UPS subsidiary
- Coyote employees, expertise, systems and culture to be supported
- Accretive to earnings in 2016
UPS Applauds Passage Of Legislative Language To Tax All Fuels Equally
07.30.15 | US
Provision in short-term highway bill extension will end disparity in the way some alternative fuels are taxed
UPS® (NYSE:UPS), a leading global logistics provider, applauds the U.S. Congress for passing legislative language in today’s short-term highway extension equalizing the federal excise tax for liquefied natural gas (LNG) and propane with their counterparts, diesel and gasoline. This federal tax disparity for LNG and propane is perhaps the greatest disincentive to converting large commercial trucking fleets to run on alternative fuels.
07.28.15 UPS Liquified Natural Gas Tractor
07.28.15 UPS Hydraulic Hybrid Vehicle
07.29.15 | US
Thriving In the Golden Age of AerospaceRead more
May 13, 2015 – “Thriving In the Golden Age of Aerospace.” UPS Aerospace Summit 2015 – Atlanta, GA: Jim Barber, president of UPS International, discussed the importance of a logistics partnership in ensuring a seamless global supply chain management process that drives growth and profits. “Logistics is your physical lifeline to international customers, partners and suppliers,” Barber said.
06.08.15 | US
A World Now Open for BusinessJune 8, 2015 – Addressing the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Forum, Jim Barber, president of UPS International, told attendees that global trade is no longer an abstract concept – it’s quickly becoming everyday commerce. The businesses that are thriving in this new economy are using logistics to derive competitive advantage and deliver greater value.Read more
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.