News & Assets
Looking for press releases, images, case studies and more? You're in the right place.
Press ReleasesSee all
UPS Supporting University Of Louisville Manufacturing Of Face Shields
04.09.20 | US
The UPS Foundation, The UPS Store and others providing packaging and shipping to University of Louisville Additive Manufacturing Institute of Science & Technology
In response to the desperate need for more personal protection equipment (PPE) for health care workers, The UPS Foundation today announced support for shipping services for a University of Louisville project to create face shields by scaled manufacturing methods, including additive manufacturing (known as 3D printing) and injection molding.
FEMA’S ‘Project Airbridge’ Takes Flight With 25 UPS Charter Flights, Dedicated FEMA Distribution Center
04.07.20 | US
- UPS managing and brokering 25 flights over the next two weeks
- UPS-managed Project Airbridge flights delivering more than three million pounds of materials including masks, surgical gowns, gloves, medical swabs and thermometers in high-demand within the U.S. healthcare system
- Shipments originating from China, Malaysia, Honduras, among other countries
- UPS opening new 450,000 square-foot UPS Healthcare facility in Louisville with dedicated space for FEMA
- UPS managing 24/7 operation of receipt and distribution of PPE, at FEMA’s direction
Case StudiesSee all
04.23.18 | US
03.05.19 | US
Technology and Tenacity: The Right Time for Transformational ChangeRead more
In his keynote at the Green Truck Summit of the 2019 Work Truck Show, Carlton Rose, president, UPS Global Fleet Maintenance and Engineering, suggests that fleet vehicle electrification could change the world--if the industry commits collaboratively to transformational change.
03.28.18 | US
New Realities, New RulesRead more
Speaking to the Birmingham Rotary, UPS Chief Executive Officer David Abney discussed the need for new rules to deal with new realities created by technology and emerging markets.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.